We know vitamins are critical for our overall health, but when applied topically, how exactly can they benefit our skin? Here we will look at 3 kinds of Vitamins — Vitamin B5, Vitamin C and Vitamin K
Vitamin B5 - Panthenol
Panthenol is a compound that is structurally similar to Vitamin B5, or pantothenic acid. It is also known as provitamin B5 because it converts into Vitamin B5 in the skin. B5 binds to and holds water effectively, moisturizing the skin and helping it maintain softness and elasticity. Panthenol has the added advantage of acting as both a humectant and an emollient. Humectants attract to and bind water to the skin, while emollients seal in the cracks in the skin, keeping that water sealed in and preventing trans-epidermal water loss.
Mainly as a moisturizing ingredient, panthenol hydrates the skin. As a humectant, it attracts moisture to the skin and holds water in the skin, allowing the skin to produce moisture and hydrate from within.
Panthenol has been shown to be effective against UV-induced redness and irritation. Panthenol works as a skin protectant that reduces itchiness and irritation caused by external stimuli.
Panthenol strengthens the skin barrier and promotes wound healing from deep layers of the skin while defending itself from external stimuli.
HD Microinject Revitalizing Mask
The HD high-tech microguide mask, penetrating through the efficiency of biological science and technology into the underlying skin, rebuild natural moisture barrier to keep skin moist and translucent, enable instant lifting and enhance firmness.
- Medical grade biotechnology
- Lightens and brightens the complexion
- Naturally lifts and firms
- Reduces appearance of fine, dry lines
- Free of parabens, MI/MCI, colorant, alcohol and fragrance
* 100% natural cotton velvet, made of continuous long fibre, suitable for post-medical and delicate skin.
* 0.3mm ultra-light and thin material, delicate and soft, transparent and invisible, which can completely fit the face.
* 13 times the water-locking power, enhance the introduction of essence, and the effective ingredients can penetrate into the bottom of the muscle.
* Medical and aesthetic grade environmentally friendly materials, which can be decomposed naturally, no adhesives are added, and they are pure and unburdened.
* No added Paraben, MI/MCI, flavor, alcohol, and coloring materials to reduce allergens.
HD Hydrating B5 Serum
This ultra-hydrating B5 serum leaves your skin staying supple and repairs by replenishing skin’s natural moisture barrier. 5% Vitamin B5 combined with hyaluronic acid and CICA, has repairing effect and stimulates skin regeneration.
* Stimulates collagen for firmer and smoother skin.
* Reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
* Hydrates and moisturizes skin.
* Free of parabens, MI/MCI, colorant, alcohol and fragrance.
* Suitable for sensitive skin.
If you have your head in the skin care game, you’ve likely heard of Vitamin C and its benefits.
Vitamin C is touted as one of the best anti-aging ingredients on the market — and the key to maintaining a smooth, even, and glowy complexion.
It impedes melanin production, the pigment responsible for skin color. This can help fade dark spots and general dullness that prevent you from getting that dewy glow.
Vitamin C has also been shown to act as an anti-inflammatory agent through its antioxidant capacity. This means it soothes your skin and reduces puffiness, letting your face shine through.
HD Vitamin C Serum Dark Spot Corrector
This serum combines the highest quality Vitamin C, Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid, helps diminish the appearance of dark spots and brightens your skin. This advanced formula contains a powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize the free radicals that cause damage to your skin and fades sun spots, refines skin texture.
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Dark spots and uneven skin tone
- Brightens complexion and lightens dark spots
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin
- Naturally lifts and firms
- No parabens, no alcohol, and no colorant
Vitamin K is a nutrient that helps with functions in your body, including helping wounds heal, maintaining healthy bones and adequate blood clotting. It’s possible that you’re ingesting vitamin K on a daily basis when you take your multivitamin, or in foods that it’s naturally found in, such as leafy green veggies, blueberries, soybeans, meat, cheese and eggs.
Promotes cellular metabolism and has anti-inflammatory properties, promotes wound healing by increasing wound contraction and re-epithelialization, and may have some antioxidant properties. Its role in blood-clotting may also make it beneficial for helping to minimize dark under-eye circles.
Vitamin K is non-irritating and safe for use with all skin types, even sensitive skin.
HD Advanced Repair Eye Gel
In today's fast-paced lives, it is difficult to set aside time for self-care. Lack of sleep, irregular food habits, stress and lack of exercise accelerate aging process. One of the areas where the ravages of aging show early are the eyes and the skin around it. The skin around our eyes is very sensitive and hence most vulnerable.
Caviar essence can effectively smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
It improves firmness and helps to increase collagen density. Immediately wiping away signs of stress and fatigue.
A supercharged treatment that helps repair the visible impact of lack of sleep, UV, and pollution.
Mini Lift - Rose Quartz Roller & Gua Sha Tool
Using a jade or rose quartz roller with your eye gel or eye cream will help re-vitalise the muscles around the eye.
- Improves blood circulation and skin tone
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and wrinkles
- Reduces dark under-eye circles
- Eliminates toxins
- Tightens and reduce pore size
Tip: Store your roller in the fridge before use and the cold temperature of the stone may help constrict blood vessels and reduce redness, ultimately increasing skin brightness.
Leave a comment