ACWELL UV Cut Bosong Sun Powder SPF50+
The newly launched ACWELL UV Cut Bosong Sun Powder with SPF 50+ PA++++
- Fine Dust Blocking: The soft powder is clinically tested to effectively block impurities or fine dust.
- 85% Mineral Powder: Giving soft finishing effects with porous sebum control powder and coral powder without any sticky texture.
- Reliable: A physical sunscreen contained active mineral ingredients which mainly works by sitting on top of the skin to deflect and scatter damaging UVA rays away from the skin.
- Hypoallergenic tested.
Recommended for: Those who are looking for a soft sunscreen like a powder without any sticky texture that can block UV rays and fine dust simultaneously
Skin Types: ALL
How to Use:
- Twist packaging to open.
- Apply the powder on skin / makeup with the brush applicator 15 minutes before going out in the sun.
- When active outdoors, reapply every 2 hours as needed.
The Perfect Finish
Anyone that uses sun powders will immediately tell you about the one effect that they dislike; a lot of powders leave behind a whitish cast that leaves you with a ghost-like appearance. I know I don’t want that, so you can imagine how relieved I was to see the soft matte finish that ACWELL UV Cut Bosong Sun Powder SPF 50+ PA++++ leaves behind. Just one application and you have a guaranteed smooth clear appearance that lasts all day long!
Now with the sun and impurities from the outside of the skin taken care of, it is important to turn the attention back to the inside. Sebum can be a real problem if left unattended, clogging up the pores and leaving behind that shine that nobody wants. As a powder based sunscreen, ACWELL UV Cut Bosong Sun Powder SPF 50+ PA++++ counters this issue wonderfully. The same powder is 85% mineral based, making it more effective at absorbing excessive sebum from the pores. I like that it is basically a great mode of sebum control that stops the skin from feeling sticky.
Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide, Talc, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77492, 1,2-Hexanediol, CI77491, CI77499, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Coral Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil.
*Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete & up-to-date ingredients list please refer to product's packaging.