Purito Green Level Unscented Sun SPF50
Sorry, currently out of stock
If your skin doesn’t take well to natural essential oils (fragrance), you should try the new PURITO Centella Unscented Sun. Use the highly concentrated super centella and enjoy cica-care with an increased content of madecassoside. The new cica-care enhances the skin barrier to provide better protection from strong ultraviolet rays and external stimuli.
The product contains mild and safe ingredients that are EWG Green Level Grades 1 and 2 to avoid side effects of the existing chemical sunscreens such as eye and skin irritation. It doesn’t cause any discomfort, even when applied to sensitive skin. If applying sunscreen before makeup was a burden because of the white cast and the stifling feeling, PURITO Centella Unscented is the right product for you, as it spreads in a thin, transparent layer and doesn’t leave a heavy finish on the skin.
- Using our proprietary technology, we masked the odors of all its raw ingredients to offer you a completely unscented sunscreen.
- Suitable, even for sensitive skin, as it does not contain natural essential oils.
- It provides a more effective protection from external stimuli and ultraviolet rays by strengthening the skin barrier with the upgraded, highly-concentrated super centella component.
- The product contains only EWG Green Level Grade 1 and 2 components and does not cause skin or eye irritation.
- Spreads in a thin and transparent layer to facilitate the application of makeup.
- Uses SPF50+ PA++++ and photostable UV filter to provide soft yet powerful protection from ultraviolet rays.
How to Use:
- If your skin is dry, apply some CICA cream on your skin before using the sunblock, to form a layer of moisture.
- Squeeze out onto your index finger, from the middle creases to the fingertip. Don’t apply the whole amount all at once; apply in small portions to cover the desired area of your skin by gently tapping with your finger and spreading the sunblock lightly around.
- Reapply the sunscreen every 3 hours.
How to Cleanse and Remove Physical Sunscreen:
It is hard to remove the mineral sunscreen remaining on your skin by just washing the skin with water or cleansing water alone. The physical sunscreen must be removed softly with a facial cleaning tool to clean your skin completely without leaving any residue.
Wash mildly and cleanly a soft sponge.