Bonajour Dead Sea Mud No Sebum Mask
If you wonder whether sebum and debris are really absorbed, use this pack and try it yourself. For those who love to use packs, it is no secret that mud absorbs sebum and debris and even delivers various minerals to the skin!
But, it is also true that we can't check the performance with our eyes!
Experience a natural mud pack that reduces pack time with fast drying and enables visual confirmation of sebum and debris absorption!
The Bonajour Dead Sea Mud Pack is created to focus on 3 features: Sebum Removal, Debris Removal and Pore Cleansing.
Therefore, products may cause dry skin in the absorption process.
If your skin is sensitive and dry, we recommend using the pack for 10 minutes only on the T-zone where severe sebum is present.
- You can see sebum and debris being picked up and absorbed by the pack
- Natural mud ingredients
- Very soft sensation and smooth application
- All ingredients are EWG-based green grade
- Minerals soften skin texture
Which skin type is it good for?
✓ Normal ✓ Combination ✓ Oily
✓ Dead Sea Mud ✓ Jeju Volcanic Ash ✓ Charcoal Powder
The mud mask containing natural mud and charcoal absorbs sebum and impurities, then removes them from your pores.
parabens, phenoxyethanol, artificial coloring, artificial fragrance, Allergen fragrance, synthetic alcohol, PEG, sulfates, silicone, animal ingredient, animal testing
- This product helps to clean pores by removing sebum, impurities and debris. We recommend using the product only 2-3 times a week, rather than daily, as the skin may be sensitive if the skin is dried every day during the process of drying and adsorption of the pack.
Water, Kaolin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Bentonite, Volcanic Ash, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silt (10,000ppm), Propanediol, Charcoal Powder, Xanthan Gum, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract