Cos De BAHA Tranexamic Acid 5% Serum with Niacinamide 5%
Whist it may be new in the skincare world, the ingredient itself has been used for a number of years in the medical field. Vitamin C and hydroquinone have long been highly coveted for diminishing hyperpigmentation .However, tranexamic acid has been rising in the ranks as one of the most popular ingredients in the newest dark spot treatments on the market.
- CAN IT TREAT EXISTING PIGMENTATION? tranexamic acid can treat existing pigmentation effectively and products containing the ingredient are recommended for preventing post-inflammatory pigmentation (PIH), which can be a common side effect of laser treatments.
- HOW EXACTLY DOES IT WORK? it blocks the transfer of pigment from melanocytes (pigment-producing cells) to keratinocytes (the keratin-synthesising cells found in the outermost layer of skin – the epidermis).
- DOES IT MAKE SKIN MORE SENSITIVE TO SUN? Absolutely not. In fact, tranexamic acid decreases the skin’s sensitivity to UV – this is why he ingredient is so popular in Asia and India.
- IF HYPERPIGMENTATION IS A CONCERN, tranexamic acid is an ingredient you'll want to consider. This exciting ingredient helps to visibly fade the look of multiple forms of discolorations including post- acne marks and melasma, which can be particularly stubborn.
- TRANEXAMIC ACID: WHAT TO PAIR IT WITH | Some of the ingredients that will enhance the benefits of tranexamic acid include: salicylic acid, niacinamide, bakuchiol, azelaic acid, vitamin C, and retinol. adds arbutin and licorice acid to that list.
Cos De BAHA products contain high concentrations of ingredients. Depending on the product, you have experience with "Allergic reaction" and "face burning". in users with sensitive skin. Please test under the chin before use.
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Ext., Tranexamic Acid, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Betaine, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid,*Camellia Sinensis Leaf Ext,*Sambucus Nigra Flower Ext,*Momordica Charantia Fruit Ext,*Leontopodium Alpinum Ext. *Mark: N.O.I.P 78%
Refer to the user's manual in the product box. Alternatively, refer to the detailed description on the product page for use. If you have any questions, please contact the seller.
IMPORTANT - This is a CONCENTRATED SERUM. Before using, test a small amount on the skin of your neck to make sure the formula does not irritate your skin. If compatible with your skin, use as directed.
Basic, Affordable & Effective
Our products are carefully selected based on the formulation and ingredients. Heavy on science, light on gimmicks. Feel free to WA us for a free 1:1 complimentary skin consultation.
Relax, Calm & Destress
A great alternative to candles, using essential oil diffusers is a perfect way to help you relax, revive and enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy.
For those that struggle to sleep, some calming lavender, vetiver, cedarwood will work wonders.