Dermathod Ami-Sterol Cream 60ml
Ami-sterol Cream is a skin barrier strengthening cream that is packed with 17 kinds of amino acid complex and Panthenol to soothe irritated skin and balance skin. While Cerasome, Cholesterol and Squalane are necessary for skin lipid health that help to strengthen the damaged skin barrier function. A multi-functional finishing cream that helps with skin whitening, anti-wrinkle care and moisturizing.
Available in 60ml
Frequency and Directions of Use:
1. At the finishing stage of skin care, apply an appropriate amount to the skin.
2. Apply gently as if applying a protective film.
3. Soothes and nourishes irritated skin. If the dryness is severe, take ample amounts of cream.
4. Apply it like a massage and get a good night's sleep.
1.CERASOME protects and soothes the skin against external irritation, and gives an extreme moisturizing to the skin.
2. AMINO ACID COMPLEX 17 kinds of amino acids activate the skin fibroblasts to maintain
3. DERMA-IDEBESOME soothes the damaged skin tissue and promotes regeneration.
4. PANTHENOL prevents skin aging by inhibiting free oxygen radicals in the skin.
5. SQUALANE protects the skin from external stimulation by naturally forming sebum.
List of Ingredients:
List of Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Caprylic/Capric
Triglyceride, Squalane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol
Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid,
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Stearic
Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, C11-13 Isoparaffin, Isohexadecane,Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium AcryloyldimethylTaurate Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, CocoCaprylate/Caprate, Tromethamine, Adenosine, Sorbitan Isostearate, t-Butyl Alcohol,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Crithmum Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, HydrogenatedLecithin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ceramide NP, MacadamiaIntegrifolia Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Cholesterol, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed)Sterols, Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Glycine, HydroxydecylUbiquinone, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Cynanchum Atratum Extract,Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Yeast Extract, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine,Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Valine, Threonine, Proline, Isoleucine, Polyglutamic Acid, Histidine,Methionine, Cysteine, Oleic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol,Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
1. Ingredients subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
2. The outcome of this skin-care product projected here is general. Individual experience may vary depending on age, gender, skin type, lifestyle, diet, other conditions, and disorders.
Basic, Affordable & Effective
Our products are carefully selected based on the formulation and ingredients. Heavy on science, light on gimmicks. Feel free to WA us for a free 1:1 complimentary skin consultation.
Relax, Calm & Destress
A great alternative to candles, using essential oil diffusers is a perfect way to help you relax, revive and enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy.
For those that struggle to sleep, some calming lavender, vetiver, cedarwood will work wonders.