Ebanel Vitamin C 20% Serum
ANTIOXIDANT · BRIGHTENS · EVENS OUT SKIN TONE
Skin Types: Dry, Sensitive
Skin Concerns: Aging Skin, Free Radical Damage, Uneven Skin Tone, Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Application: Face, Neck
Vitamin C affects cells on the inside and outside of the body. A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition examined links between nutrient uses and skin aging in 4,025 women aged 40-74. It found that higher vitamin C users are associated with a lower likelihood of a wrinkled appearance, dryness of the skin, and a better skin-aging appearance. Other studies have suggested that vitamin C may also:
- Improve macular degeneration.
- Reduce inflammation.
- Reduce the risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
Made of pure L-ascorbic acid, it triple-boosts the skin by helping to stimulate collagen production, provide antioxidant protection, and exfoliate the skin. Our liposomal technology constructs a defense against moisture, oxygen, and other environmental factors which stabilizes Vitamin C and increases its penetration into the deeper layers of skin
• Fights free radical damage for smooth, healthy skin
• Brightens skin, fades dark spots and defends against photodamage
• Helps minimize freckles and excess pigmentation
• Encourages collagen and elastin production to prevent fine lines and wrinkles