Keep Cool Bamboo Water Gel Mist
- A mist containing bamboo water with excellent skin soothing and hydration effects. Effects are more prominent when used immediately after cleansing.
- Bouncy jelly ampoule texture with mysterious transforming formula that turns gel > water > gel.
- Contains 87% bamboo water that is rich in mineral and amino acids. It help refresh and provide deep hydration.
- Contains Hamamelis Virginiana extract that has excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which keep skin cool and firm.
- Formulated with patent ingredient AquaXYL, derived from birch and beech, provides a refreshing and cooling moisture to dry skin.
- Suitable for sensitive and problematic skin. Completed skin irritation test (index 0.00).
- Cruelty free, Vegan friendly, Clean beauty
Made In Korea
- To use as a mist, close the eyes and spritz evenly over face at an appropriate distance. To use as a soothing gel, spray intensely from a close distance to the skin, then pat skin gently to absorb.
Bambusa Vulgaris Water(873,500ppm), 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Xylitol, Panthenol, Xylitylglucoside, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Anhydroxylitol, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglycerin-3, Gellan Gum, Octyldodeceth-16, Calcium Lactate, Water, Disodium EDTA, Glucose Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Basic, Affordable & Effective
Our products are carefully selected based on the formulation and ingredients. Heavy on science, light on gimmicks. Feel free to WA us for a free 1:1 complimentary skin consultation.
Relax, Calm & Destress
A great alternative to candles, using essential oil diffusers is a perfect way to help you relax, revive and enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy.
For those that struggle to sleep, some calming lavender, vetiver, cedarwood will work wonders.