Keep Cool Soothe Bamboo Toner & Lotion Gift Set
Perfect calming skin care!
It comes with
- Soothe Bamboo Toner 160ml
- Soothe Bamboo Serum 50ml
- Soothe Bamboo Lotion 20ml
- Soothe Bamboo Sheet Mask x1
Soothe Bamboo Toner: With a soothing, bamboo-infused formula, this gentle, low pH toner helps to balance skin’s oil-water levels after cleansing. Free of artificial colorants, fragrances, mineral oils, parabens and animal-derived ingredients. Suitable for all skin types.
Soothe Bamboo Serum:Contains 66% of Bamboo Water, Madecassoside and 4.5% of Real Centella Asiatica Extracts for irritated-skin care. Provides intensive and long lasting moisturizing effect with Hyaluronic Acid. Uses EWG green graded ingredients and free of 20 harmful ingredients. Non-irritating to skin.
Soothe Bamboo Lotion: An all-in-one lotion for facial and body use. Formulated with 51% of Damyang Bamboo Water and 7 kinds of Hyaluronic Acid to moisturize skin.
Soothe Intensive Calming Mask: Designed with 0.21mm super thin sheet, the essence of this sheet mask is delivered and absorbed quickly into skin. Formulated with panthenol, ceramide and Hyaluronic Acid to moisturize while extracts from hinoki cypress, thuja orientalis, pine tree and bamboo soothes skin.
HOW TO USE
1. Toner : Apply an appropriate amount of toner onto skin and gently massage face and neck area.
2. Serum : On a cotton puff of gauze pump 1-2 pumps of serum then apply on the desired areas of the face. or calm down irritated skin areas with the serum after shaving like the eyebrows, upper lip, and body areas.
3. Lotion : Dispense 2-3 pumps of the product and evenly apply on the face, neck and body.
4. Mask : To be used on cleansed face, apply the sheet mask and let it sit on face for 10 - 20 minutes. You can use facial massage tools like Gua Sha or face roller on top of the sheet mask to help the essence absorb better into the skin. Remove the sheet mask and pat the leftover essences.
Basic, Affordable & Effective
Our products are carefully selected based on the formulation and ingredients. Heavy on science, light on gimmicks. Feel free to WA us for a free 1:1 complimentary skin consultation.
Relax, Calm & Destress
A great alternative to candles, using essential oil diffusers is a perfect way to help you relax, revive and enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy.
For those that struggle to sleep, some calming lavender, vetiver, cedarwood will work wonders.